Tutor/ Clinic Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Tutor/ Clinic Coordinator to join our small, fun and friendly team in February 2020 in our Albany Centre! Working 40 hours per week, you will be an integral part of our busy team that supports our students to become amazing Vet Nurses.
What does the position entail?
- Developing and maintaining partner clinic and animal related facility relationships
- Teaching the knowledge and skills required for students to achieve the required credits towards the qualifications, while meeting expected retention, pass rates and teaching standards
- Assessing student needs and delivering course material, providing support and guidance to meet individual needs as far as practicable within the group setting.
- Monitoring and reporting student progress and attendance during clinic and animal related facility placements. Assessment of student knowledge and understanding, providing formative feedback, coaching and support as required.
- Pro-active contribution towards Vet Nurse Plus achieving performance commitments & strategic outcomes of the programmes
What we are looking for?
- Recent experience in a veterinary nurse or veterinarian role at an intermediate level or above.
- Significant exposure to busy and modern clinical operations and standards
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, techniques and legislation essential.
- Teaching experience in an educational institution (preferred).
What can we offer you?
- A great team environment and work culture
- An interesting and diverse job
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics/support offices in Australia and New Zealand.
Vet Nurse Plus has an exciting future ahead and we want you to be with us.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please Apply Now via the below link:
Back to job listings